- Introduction to AMO Competency criteria
Introduction to AMO Competency criteria
WMO/ICAO Aeronautical Meteorological Observer (AMO) Competency Criteria
The following Competency Criteria will be broken up into their individual components and addressed separately in the topics to follow.
1. Monitor continuously the weather situation.
2. Observe and record aeronautical meteorological phenomena and parameters.
3. Ensure the quality of the performance of systems and of meteorological information.
4. Communicate meteorological information to internal and external users.
PLEASE TAKE THE TIME TO READ THROUGH EACH TOPIC
AND THEN DO IT BEFORE GOING TO THE NEXT ONE
- Competency Criteria 1.1 & 1.2
Competency Criteria 1.1 & 1.2
CONTINUOUSLY MONITOR THE WEATHER SITUATION
1.1 Analyse the existing local weather conditions
1.2 Describe the existing local weather conditions
- Introduction to Criteria 2This week
Introduction to Criteria 2